Category Archives: MBA studies abroad



Every business venture, irrespective of its size,  needs to be marketed well in order for it to be a success. Even, well established businesses with firm footing in the market are no exceptions, as every new product or service that is offered, need to be managed and marketed in the most optimum manner, so as to create new customer base and retain existing ones. With such vital importance, it is no surprise that Masters in Business Management (MBA) degree figures prominently among courses that continue to be in demand.

Apart from the conventional specializations including Finance, Marketing, Hr, Banking ,there has been an increase in more specialized business programs and diversification like MBA in supply chain management, MBA in health care management ,MBA  in Hospitality management, MBA in sports management, MBA in media and Entertainment, MBA in aviation management, to  mention a few.  However, irrespective of the specializations one acquire, it all ultimately filters down to the reputation and ranking of the business school that decides how acceptable one would be with the employers.

If one were to go by Economic Times report, out of 3.5 lakh Indian MBA graduates, only 35,000 were employable, which is roughly 10% while the remaining 90 % end   up doing odd jobs against their wishes. Outdated curriculum which is totally out of sync with industry requirements to a large extent is the main culprit. Under these circumstances it is no surprise that large number of Indian students are looking to pursue their MBA studies abroad, especially in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, France New Zealand,  Singapore, UAE, which are considered as  hot  study destination for management programs especially MBA. MBA curriculum at prestigious management institutions are designed to meet the stringent industry standards and requirements. These institutions abroad adopt Innovative teaching methodologies that go beyond theoretical classes and case studies, laying stress on developing a student’s skills in areas like interpersonal communication, complex problems solving, taking up leadership roles etc. The exposure that comes with it is irreplaceable so is the network of peers that one gets to build as an international student. In short these Management institutions do not just provide an MBA degree but equips one to emerge as successful business leader in a global marketplace.

To gain more insight, exhaustive list of MBA programs across the world, most suitable for you, visit Santa Monica study abroad Pvt. Ltd, your most trusted overseas Education consultant with 15 years of experience and professional expertise facilitation overseas admissions to over 300 universities/ institutions across 30 countries or call at 0484-4140999.