Nurses today are highly revered and valued members of the health care system who work in close collaboration with physicians and members of healthcare fraternity in promoting wellness. Health care in general and Nursing in particular, fall among the top 10 occupations that has the largest career growth potential in the years to come .
There are excellent career opportunities for Indian nurses who hold BSc/Diploma with permanent and temporary work available abroad, especially in the western countries. Nurses figure among the long term shortage skill list in many of the developed countries such as Canada, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc. Demand for nurses will continue to increase dramatically within the next few years.
There are many fast track and cost effective options available for nurses who wish to pursue their career abroad.
Indian nurses holding Diploma (GNM) can opt for the Australian BN program or the Integrated Masters (BSc + MSc) program in UK to work as registered nurses in Australia and UK respectively.
For most of the nursing programs, the spouse can accompany the student with full time work rights and earn enough to cover the living expenses also the return of investment.
NICHE NURSING PROGRAMS ABROAD:
- Masters in Nursing with Overseas Nursing program incorporated and 6 months Internship
Masters in Nursing
- Masters in Gerontology & Rehabilitation Studies
- Masters in Dementia Care
- 2 years Bachelor in Nursing for Diploma Nurses
1.5 to 2 years Bachelors in Nursing for Diploma Nurses
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing leading to comprehensive registration
- Graduate Diploma in Infection Prevention and Addiction studies
- PG Diploma in Health Science
- PG Diploma in Management majoring in Health
- PG Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- PG Diploma in Gerontology
- PG Diploma in Health Care Management
- Advanced Nursing care in Canadian Context
- Autism & Behavioral Science
- Concurrent Disorders
- Addiction Studies
- Palliative Care
- Health Care Leadership and Management
- Personal Support Worker, Developmental Services Worker
- Social Service Worker, Recreation Therapy, Massage Therapy
- Masters in Nursing
Alternative career options for Healthcare professionals
There is an array of programs which suits the needs of other health care professionals such as Lab technicians, physiotherapists, dentists, pharmacists, etc. provided by various institutions from across the globe and accordingly health care professionals, including Indian Nurses have various job opportunities as Caregivers, Early Childhood Careers, Recreation Therapists and Critical Care Nurses.
Ambitious nurses who wish to further their education goals in a foreign country can also opt for the Masters in Nursing program or can choose from a varied range of specializations such as Infection Prevention & Control, Concurrent Disorders, Recreation Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation, Addiction Studies, Autism and Behavioral Studies, Early Childhood care, gerontological nursing, Palliative Care, critical Care nursing, Applied health management programs etc. These specializations give an extra edge while working as registered nurses in these countries and also earn good pay packages. Masters of Nursing in UK which incorporates the ONP component in these programs and nurses can improve their language skills while undertaking these courses and proceed on towards gaining their registrations after having met the pre-requisites of the Nursing Councils.
For more information on nursing and other health care studies abroad please contact on 0484-4140999