Beyond the traditional International study destination like Canada, Australia, New Zealand US, UK etc there is a growing and changing landscape of mobility of Indian students to certain Asian countries Though multiple factors are at play, four key factors, contributing to this shift are the first being the increasing standards of domestic institutions in these countries, coupled with the trend of foreign Institutions setting up their campuses there which has transformed the quality of education par excellence, second, the cost of education is comparatively lower in terms of tuition and living expenses; third, Asia is closer to home and fourth, the economies in Asian countries are growing at an unprecedented rate, which means getting a job post study is easier than ever before. With these factors continuing to grow stronger these certain Asian countries are projected to attract a large chunk of students from Asia and from across the world in the years to come in fact this trend is are day catching up Singapore is one country that figures prominently as a hot study abroad destination . Let us explore why
• Obtain a recognized international degree from U.S, U.K without having to travel to these countries.
• Study options with/without IELTS requirements
• A safe city with low crime rate and a stable political situation.
• Proximity to India Singapore is only a few hours apart by air.
• Multilingual county that provides a conducive environment for students to study
• Enjoy high standards of living, health care and education
- Excellent job opportunities due the presence of many multinational companies
• Location of World’s busiest port hence high Job outcome for logistics and
Supply chain students
- Singapore Enjoys its reputation as the financial centre of Southeast Asia
Prestigious qualifications one can acquire by studying in Singapore
- TUM ( Technical university of Munich, Germany Master’s programme awarded in Asian
SIM GLOBAL (Singapore Institute of management offering Programs awarded by
• LSE London school of Economics U.K
• RMIT University of Australia
• UOW University if Wollongong, Australia
• Buffalo state University U.S.A
• WARWICK University, U.K
• University of Stirling, U.K
• University of Birmingham, U.K
To gain more insight, exhaustive information on study programs in Singapore and across the world, most suitable for you, visit Santa Monica study abroad Pvt. Ltd., your most trusted overseas Education consultant with 15+ years of experience and professional expertise facilitation overseas admissions to over 300 universities/ institutions across 30 countries or call at 0484-4140999.